The Dominican Republic is a beautiful, culturally vibrant nation found on the island of Hispaniola in the Caribbean. Those of you seeking elegant beauty and vibrant energy from both your travel destination and the people who live there will be amazed with the Dominican Republic.
You will fall in love with the sights and sounds just as easily as you will fall in love with the local Dominican women who will welcome you with open arms. The DR women you will meet while on your Dominican tour could quite possibly change your life forever!
Tourism is the most powerful influence on economic growth in the Dominican Republic, making it one of the most exciting locations to travel to in the world.
The Dominican Republic is the Caribbean's most popular tourist destination, offering an abundance of activities, beautiful landscapes, and unique local DR women who would love to show you their unique culture.
More Dominican Republic Tour Information
Exciting activities such as biking, bird-watching, and sight-seeing make the Dominican Republic an excellent place to enjoy a vacation and get to know some of the incredible Dominican women.
The Dominican Republic women you meet will not only make you feel at home, but may just change your perspective on what life can be!
If you are searching for one of the greatest vacations of your life, travel to the Dominican Republic and let us introduce you to the local Dominican women waiting to meet men just like you!
Dominican Republic women are simple, sincere, and caring. If you want to find an honest, caring woman to spend the rest of your life with, the Dominican Republic is the place to meet her.
THE "LATIN ROMANCE TRIP" INCLUDES:
- Two fully catered, specific invitation, large Socials
- Hotel accommodations in Santiago Dominican Republic
- Unlimited Personal Introductions
- Complimentary interpreters provided at all Socials
- Airport Pickup
- Breakfast daily
- One hotel area and city orientation tour
- 24 hour hospitality and guidance from our AFA staff
- In-house complimentary interpreting services located in the AFA office
- 1 month
- "Foreign Bride 101", (PDF. soft version) ($39.95 value) A How To for Nice Guys by Bud Patterson.